Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Body & Face Shape
















For our class assignment we were asked to take our body measurements (ya scary) After being carefully measured by Joseph lol ......my body measurements were as follows
Bust: 38 Waist:28 Hips:40 This makes me a small A but i feel more like an H shape lol. There is definitely no surprise there because i sometimes sew my own clothes and so many time belts, or wrap dresses look very good on me. If one had to compare to one of the celebrities out there... i am in between Cat Deeley and Gabrielle Union Body type. After my 21st birthday i knew this was the body i was going to get stuck with for the rest of my life so i might as well like it....lol
















As for my face it was hard to find which shape fits me the most and the oval shape seems more like the category i fall in. gotta love it! i Look best with short hair or curls because they curve around my face well.

3 comments:

Sartorial Dandy said...

You make it sound like the "A" shape is horrible. You are absolutely one of the most astounding "A"'s that exists on the face of the planet. You always choose the right garments to compliment your frame. Olga, "A" in your case is for aesthetically pleasing.

Boris & Natasha said...

ooh! Go head wit yo lil model picture child. I ain't mad at you!
Nkengi

Cassandra said...

That is awesome that you are from Africa. I have a good friend from the country Gabon. It may sound like a stupid question but have you seen the movie?